“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, value, and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” – Steve Jobs
Morgan Crutchfield Full-Stack Digital Strategist
The content you need? I write it. The audience you chase? I know them. The data you collect? I can tell you what it means. The unity and agility you’re looking for? I create them. The “strategy” of digital is taking the four-dimensional digital world and shaping it into a tunnel that surrounds your buyers, your users, your readers, your fans with the experiences and information they want. Here’s to building tunnels.
TO VIEW MY DIGITAL PORTFOLIO, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Arsenal: Digital Advertising (Social, SEM, other), Data Analysis, SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, Print Marketing, Digital Community Building, Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Management, Demand/Lead Generation, HTML/CSS, Website Builds, Photography, Project Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Branding, Digital Presence Analysis, Influencer Identification/Marketing, Marketing Event Planning
Industry Experience : Tech Startup, Healthcare Tech, Cryptocurrency, Logistics, Travel and Tourism, Ecommerce, Pharma, SaaS, Major League Sports
January, 2014 to Present – Digital Strategist and Owner, Crutchfield Digital
- Myfo.Info – Website rebuild for ecommerce and app sales with special attention to UX and UI.
- Vortext Analytics – Brand refresh for an established healthcare tech company including website rebuild with copywriting and SEO planning, user experience consultation. Developed and created animated explainer video for brand awareness and main sales deck.
- Aquatic Weed Wizards – Designed and built a brand for this startup company including website build with copywriting
and SEO planning, logo design, and branding consultation. Digital advertising across social and Google.
- Dancing Bear Lodge – Performed a digital presence evaluation for co-branded restaurant, resort, and shops with
deliverables including 6 month social media plan, digital community building strategy, SEO/SEM/Paid Search
assessment, and social media manager hiring road map.
January, 2018 to February, 2019 – Director, Digital Media, Spear Marketing
- Digital Strategy – Analysis and digital strategic alignment of every digital ad project that comes through the agency. Research and development for new processes and platforms.
- Paid Search/SEO/SEM – Oversight and implementation of all paid search, SEO, and SEM initiatives for the agency’s client base.
November, 2016 to August, 2017 – Digital Marketing Strategist, PerfectServe
- Digital Strategy – Responsible for alignment of all digital assets including web presence, social media accounts, content marketing, SEO/SEM and Paid Search efforts, e-mail marketing, and print materials.
- Project Management – Tasked with oversight of full-scale rebranding including website redesign.
- Data Management – Assessed social media accounts, paid search accounts, SEO/SEM efforts, and website analytics to determine a strategy for brand awareness, product growth, and campaign exposure.
October, 2015 to September, 2016 – Project Manager and Digital Media Strategist, Slamdot
- Project Management – Managed 50% of all incoming website projects from design inception to launch of sites including web development. Exceptional time management, communication, prioritization and planning capabilities required.
- Website Development – Built more than 50 websites for a wide variety of business institutions and personal clients with extensive coding requirements and design considerations.
- Digital Strategy – Created focused digital media audits and plans to develop online presences, leverage SEO and SEM, and optimize reach for multiple clients including business, personal, and non-profit organizations.
- Public Relations – Conducted consultation sessions, networking meetings, and public presentations to represent the agency and its culture in multiple communities.
June 2011 to Current – Founder & CEO, DVC Central and DVCCentral.com
- Created, edited, and self-published an acclaimed quarterly e-magazine averaging 60 pages in length dedicated to helping vacationers understand how to best vacation at Disney.
- Managed/moderated online communities of more than 20,000 active users on Facebook.
- Built and maintained a website as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Flickr accounts for the brand with more than 10,000 users active or engaged on any given day and a clear, concise brand statement and voice.
- Managed CRM system with consistent growth of 50+ clients per day.
- Developed a social media strategy that garners maximum exposure and organic reach through research of algorithms and market trends. Facebook posts consistently reach and engage 50% to 500% of my 8,000+ users even after Facebook algorithm implementation.
- Built and maintained professional, mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers.
Book Smarts: Bachelor’s Degree, The Pennsylvania State University (2009)